Possible Questions for your Facelift Surgeon In every consultation you should need to have questions in connection with the surgery. There are checklists of questions that can help you understand...
Breast Augmentation Surgery ?
What is breast augmentation, also known as breast augmentation mammaplasty or breast enlargement, is one of the most common plastic surgery in order to enlarge breast size and fix the breast shape by placing the breast implants under the breast tissue and over the chest muscle or under both the chest muscle and the breast tissue, depending on personally suitable position.
Why do I Should Have Breast Augmentation?
Over time, there are many factors such as age, pregnancy, significant weight loss and gravity that cause the size and shape of breast to change. As the breast size and shape are what most women concerns about, the breast enlargement is the best way to fix the unsatisfactory your cup size and shape. If you are one of those women who are dissatisfied with your breast size and shape, hesitate no longer! Our experienced artistic talented beauty surgeons who are specialize in breast implants surgery can help you transform your breast into the attractive and fascinating curves and contour the curves area to the rest of your body. Moreover, before deciding to have the breast surgeon, please feel free to consult and ask our surgeons any questions you are eager to know about your personalized breast augmentation surgery. We are very pleased to help.
What Breast Augmentation Surgery Won’t Do
The Breast Implants surgery can help with the size and shape of the breast, but the additional breast lift surgery may be required if the breasts are severely drooping and sagging. The surgeons can give you advices and help you decide whether you have to do this or not. The breast lift surgery can be done at the same time as the breast augmentation or may be done separately with the breast augmentation operation.
Is Breast Augmentation Right for You?
Before deciding to have the breast augmentation, you should carefully consider the expectations and the possible risks, then consult with the surgeon. If you are the one who would like to improve your breast size and shape; reconstruct your breasts after any surgery; contour your body; feel more confident on the clothes and swimwear; balance the uneven breasts; and have the body shape you want, the breast augmentation is the best choice for you.
Reviews Breast Augmentation Thailand Before and After Photos
Preparing for Surgery
Before having breast augmentation, the surgeon will show you the instruction list of what you should or should not do in order to make yourself ready for the operation.
Remember to follow this list of instructions strictly because your health and speed recovery depend on your behavior. The instructions are as follows:
- Inform the surgeon if you have any medications you are taking, allergies and medical conditions that you have.
- Avoid taking aspirin, blood thinning medications, anti-inflammatory drug, all vitamins and herbs for at least 2 weeks before the surgery, for these can increase bleeding while taking operation.
- Stop smoking at least 2 weeks is a must before having surgery as the smoke might affect the anaesthetics, and it will also prolong the healing process. If you are still smoking, the surgeon will definitely not perform the surgery. You can start smoking again at least 2 weeks after the augmentation
- Drinking alcoholic beverages is absolutely prohibited for at least a week before the surgery.
- No food and drink intake for at least 6 hours before the surgery.
- Please make sure you do not wear jewelry, make up and nail polish.
After the consult with our surgeon, you will get the special instructions which are what to do on the surgery day and post-operative care and follow-up.
Procedure of Breast Augmentation in Thailand
During the consultation, you have to make decision and agreement with your surgeon about the desired cup size, the placement of the implants, placement of the incision, the type of implant filled (silicone or saline), the shape of the implant (round or teardrop), and your expectations after the surgery. You surgeon will advise you the most suitable procedure for you.
During the breast augmentation, a breast implants which is a silicone-based material filled with silicone gel or saline is placed either under the breast tissue and over the chest muscle or under both the chest muscle and the breast tissue (follow the agreement that you and your surgeon choose before the augmentation). This does not help only to increase but also balance the breast size and restore the breast size and shape. For the severely drooping and sagging breasts, the breast lift is often necessary which may be done at the same time or separately with the breast surgery. The incision and insertion will be made either in the inframammary fold, around the areola or in the armpit. The incision will make in the unnoticeable areas in order to hide the scar. Our surgeon will give you advice about the procedure that suits you best. After choosing the best procedure, the breast tissue and skin will be lifted to make a pocket and the implant will be placed in that pocket. Then the surgeon closes the incision with sutures and applied bandages fixed with surgical tape.
Breast Augmentation Incision Placement
In breast augmentation there are 3 types of incisions. 3 main incision options:
- Transaxiilary Incision – The incision in transaxillary or axillary augmentation is made through the armpit or in the axilla.
- Periareolar Incision – The incision in periareolar augmentation is made around the areola or the darker area around the nipple.
- Inframammary Incision – The incision in inframammary augmentation is made on the lower portion of the breast and slightly above in where the breast and the chest meet.
- After the first or second day, the breast will be minimal swelling and pain, but rapid recovery (around 2 months or less). It will get better and relieve over time and around 6 months or more after the surgery you will see the final satisfactory result.
- After the augmentation, the specific instructions will be given to you. These instructions are as follow:
- How to take care for your breast after the breast augmentation surgery.
- The medication you have to take in order to heal, relieve pain and reduce the risk of infection.
- When to get the follow-up with your surgeon.
- When to get the follow-up with your surgeon.
- If you have any questions besides the specific instructions given, please feel free to ask your surgeon; for example, you are able to ask the questions about what you expect during your recovery period (when the stitches will be removed and where you will be taken after the surgery is complete).
- Please keep the wound and incision dry by avoiding a moist environment.
- Vigorous activities, including playing sports, should be avoided for at least 4-6 weeks.
- Avoid submerge in swimming pool, bathtub for at least a week, for you have to wait until the incisions closed.
Risks and Complications
In any surgery, there are risks and compliations. Similarly, there are risks of the breast augmentation procedure as follows:
- Bleeding and hemotama formation
- Fluid accumulation.
- Poor healing of incisions
- Keloid and hypertrophic scar formation
- Changes in nipple or breast sensation which may be temporary or permanent
- Breast asymmetry
- Capsule contracture
- Implant leakage or rupture
- Wrinkles of the skin over the implants
- Remaining pain
- Risks associated with anesthesia and possibility of revisional surgery.
However, since 2006, statistics show that only a low number of clients experienced the complications. Moreover, according to the scientific research, women who have breast implants are not at any increased risk of autoimmune or connective tissue disease. Thus, you do not have to be worried about the surgery. Anyway, if you wonder about the risks, please feel free to consult with our experienced surgeries; they can give you helpful advices and answers.
After the breast implants surgery, proper breast massage will be advised by the surgeon personally for each client, depending on the type of implants, in order to achieve a good breast shape and decrease the risk of capsular contractures. The massage usually starts on the third day following the surgery, and it is instructed by the surgery during the follow-up time.
Breast Massage Procedure
The massage should be done at least twice daily, 10-15 minutes for each breast for 3 months.
- Position your both hands and gently push inward (bring your breasts close to each other)
- Gently move your hands outward to push breasts away from each other.
- Gently push your hands upward.
- Gently push your hands downward.
Why Should I Do My Breast Augmentation Surgery at Asia Cosmetic Hospital ?
Breast Augmentation in Thailand Tailored Specifically for You. Before you make the decisions, please feel free to consult us if you have any questions, our surgery are pleased to help you. During the process, since each client is different, the best procedure will be recommended personally just for you by the experienced beauty surgeons in order to match your needs.
CONTACT US 24 hours >> Online Consultation