Lower Eyelid Surgery [caption id="attachment_2148" align="alignnone" width="300"] Lower Eyelid Surgery[/caption] Incisions during the operation are made along natural creases and folds in the eyelids. These incisions will result rarely invisible...
Possible Questions for your Facelift Surgeon
In every consultation you should need to have questions in connection with the surgery. There are checklists of questions that can help you understand the effects of face lift. During your consultation your plastic surgeon will ask if you have further questions in mind. You need to ask questions to enlighten your mind and shred some fears in you.
Use the following checklist of facelift surgery questions during your consultation.
- What kind of help will I need during my recovery?
- What are the risks and complications associated with a facelift?
- How are complications handled?
- How can I expect my face to look over time?
- How long of a recovery period can I expect?
- What are my options if I am dissatisfied with the cosmetic outcome of my facelift?
- Do you have before-and-after photos I can look at for this procedure and what results are reasonable for me?
- Am I a good candidate for this procedure?
- What will be expected of me to get the best results?
- Where and how will you perform my procedure?
- What surgical technique is recommended for me?
- Were you specifically trained in the field of plastic surgery?
- How many years of plastic surgery training have you had?
- Is the office-based surgical facility accredited by a nationally recognized accrediting agency? And is it state-licensed or Medicare-certified?
These are just few of the questions that you might need to ask.